Biblical Foundations of Jesus Teachings on the 9 Pillars of L.I.F.E.
1. Labor: John 4:34 My food, said Jesus, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. II Thessalonians 3:10 If a man does not work, he does not eat.
2. Influence: Matthew 5:16 In the same way , let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
3. Faith: Hebrews 11:6 Without faith it is impossible to please God.
4. Family: Galatians 4:7 So you are no longer a slave but a child of God; John 15:15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does no know his masters business instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
5. Food: John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
6. Finance: Luke 19: 3 And he called him ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds and said, Occupy till I come.
7. Fun: Ecclesiastes 2:24 There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil.
8. Emotional Strength: II Timothy 1:7 For God has not given you a spirit of fear but of power, love and self control.
9. Eternal View: John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent.